Gaynor Etter, Director & Ceramic Artist at Art Space G41, will be hosting online interactive clay crafting experiences for Veterans, Reserves, Serving and their families.
- Each workshop will be a 4 week block, 2 hours per week.
- Full instruction and demonstration will be given via zoom.
- All essential materials and equipment will be provided for you to follow along at home.
- Through The Armed Forces Covenant Fund Trust we are very excited to offer this workshop for FREE!
What you need?
- Internet access & ZOOM.
- Table top approx 50cm square
- Wooden rolling pin
- Cup of water and small paint brush
- Old pillow case or fabric table cloth
- When are the classes?
Get in touch for more information.
- To discuss this exciting opportunity please first contact Gaynor directly via email to discuss options and number of places available.
- Book a date and time with Gaynor for the workshop via email.
- Clay and tool packs will be available for collection from Art Space G41 or can be delivered to your location.
- Log in details will be submitted to you via email in advance of your class with the ZOOM workshop information.
- At your allocated time slot, log into the ZOOM meeting using the link that was sent to you via email.
- Enjoy 4 weeks of pottery classes! Each class will be on the same day and time each week.
- Drop off or arrange collection with Gaynor for the pottery* to be taken to Art Space G41.
- Art Space G41 will thoroughly DRY and FIRE your pottery pieces in the kiln.
- Art Space G41 will GLAZE your pottery and do the final FIRING in the kiln.
- Collect (or arrange drop off) of your completed pottery**
*It is important pottery is not left to harden – it must be leather hard. Gaynor will explain on zoom what this means and how to do this.
**Your glazed pottery will be food/drink and dishwasher safe!